Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 5

Happy Tuesday!!

Today I have another card to show you that I made for the


This is the card that I created as part of my homework:


For my card, I used the technique from Jennifer Rzasa. She showed how to use your distress inks not only to  stamp but to watercolor your image as well. For my rose, I wanted more of a bold vibrant color so with the help of my stamp a ma jig, I was able to keep reapplying the color to the stamp so that I could build lots of layers of ink. 

Here is a close up of my flower:


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:
Springtime In Paris (for my sentiment)

Other Products:
Cardstock: Real Red (SU!), Watercolor cardstock. Inks: Fired Brick, Peeled Paint (Tim Holtz). Misc.: Foam Adhesive, bling, ribbon, Inkadinkado stamp (rose)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...