Tuesday, August 5, 2014

PDE Linky Party #16

Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for the start of another great linky party at


Rules:
1) New projects only
2) Follow the theme
3) Any type of crafting welcome
4) Unlimited times to link up
5)  Have fun & Follow us at PDELinkyParty!

Here is what I created for this Linky Party:


I decided to make a fun little candy bar holder that would be perfect for a little treat to accompany the gift. It would also be perfect all on it's own as well. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to head over to the linky party by clicking HERE to see what my wonderful Creative Team sisters created and to enter yourself! I would love to see what you create!!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific). Patterned Paper: Dots & Stripes (AC). Stamps: PKSC-30 June 2014 (Peachy Keen). Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger). Misc.: Bic Markers, Foam Adhesive, Bling, Embroidery Floss, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents.

6 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Awww, this is so cute!! I'm not a big clown fan but I like this :)

Janis Lewis said...

Love the use of PKS and your coloring is FAB! Is that my candybar? :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it...how fun!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!

Sharon said...

Loving it Stacey!! The clown is most adorable!!! :)

Scrap Shack Designs said...

As always you have another great creation! Thanks so much for sharing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...