Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 2

Happy Thursday!!

Today I wanted to share with you all 2 cards that I made for the second day of the 


For my first card, I used the Ombre Effects Technique that was shared with us by Laura Sterckx.


My card didn't quite end up with the ombre effect that I was looking for but I had so much fun trying out this technique and I think it still came out pretty.

For my second card, I used the technique that Jennifer McGuire shared with us called
Pigment Powder Technique


I loved this technique!! I have had some of those pigment powders in my stash for quite awhile now, (thanks Kimberly!) and never quite knew what to do with them other than making my own spray mist. Now I have a new way to use them and I have a feeling I will be using this technique a lot!



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Card 1:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Strawberry Slush (SU!). Inks: Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush (SU!) VersaMark. Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Wink Of Stella Clear, Glossy Accents, Sequins.

Card 2:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Ink: Brown (Heidi Swapp), VersaMark. Misc.: Glossy Accents, Ribbon, Sequins, Pearl Ex Powders

5 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Love these!! Glad we can figure out new ways to use our goodies!! I can't wait to try them out too. You inspired me even more!! :)

BAHGL said...

Stopping in from OCC! I LOVE your cards!! They are fantastic!

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards!!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous!

Cindy Groh said...

Both look amazing. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...