Friday, August 15, 2014

My Creative Time's Head Of The Class Blog Hop

Happy Friday!
Welcome to My Creative Time's Head of the Class Blog Hop!!


I'm so happy that you decided to join us today!
If you came here from Miss Jessica's Blog, Chick-n-Scrap, then you are in the right spot.
If you just happened to stumble across the hop today on my blog and would like to start at the beginning, be sure to head over to My Creative Time and see Miss Emma!
.

I love this mini release so much that I have a couple of different projects to show you today.

First up is this cute little paint bucket and matching 3x3 card that you can give to the teacher for the first day of school or even for Teacher's Appreciation.


For my paint bucket, I wrapped the outside with some grid line paper. I used one of the edges from the Fun Stitched Edges dies and wrapped that along the top of my grid paper all the way around the can. I then used the NEW Uppercase Fun Dies to die cut some letters from different colors of cardstock and attached them to my grid paper going all the way around the can as well. For my card, I cut a piece of the grid cardstock to 3x6 and folded it in half to make a 3x3 card. I attached another one of those fun edges from the Fun Stitched Edges dies along the side of my card. I added that super fun greeting from the NEW Write On set and popped up that apple from the NEW Love To Learn set with some foam adhesive. I added some polka dot ribbon to both the paint can and the card. 

For the top of my can, I added a circle cut out using the Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies and then popped up that cute little apple from the New Love To Learn set.

Even though this new release is School Themed, I wanted to show you that you can make other projects that aren't necessarily school related. I decided to make a Thank You gift card holder. I simply used the Embossed Gift Card Holder (still one of my favorites) for my base. I then took the name tag from the New Love To Learn set and made that a layer for the front of my gift card. My greeting came from the New Write On set and that pretty little flower is from the Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves Dies. I added an enamel dot to my flower center and a few random sequins to finish it off.  


Take a look at the new goodies in this release:






Super cute stuff right??

"FREEBIE STAMP"

As a "THANK YOU" for shopping w/us this weekend, Emma is giving away this stamp "Stay Focused" to EVERY shopper for FREE! YEP, everyone who makes a purchase, THIS WEEKEND ONLY, will get this FABULOUS stamp in your pkgs! No need to add it to your cart, it will automatically be added to your orders! Sale ends this Sunday, August 17, 2014 @ midnight PST!

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 


***SALE ALERT***
We are ALSO having a sale that is starting RIGHT NOW for THIS WEEKEND ONLY~ Use the code: BACKTOSCHOOL to receive 20% off your entire purchase! Sale ends on Sunday, August 17th @ midnight PST

Your next stop is the super talented

Blog Hop Line Up:
Emma 
Stacey (here)
Cindy (next)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
I hope you enjoyed my projects and
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!

Happy hopping & happy shopping!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Paint Bucket & Card
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Real Red (SU!) All Others (Recollections). Patterned Paper: Grey Grid Outline (Scenic Route). Ink: Real Red (SU!). Misc.: Glossy Accents, White Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive, Ribbon

Thank You Gift Card Holder:
My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Old Olive (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific). Patterned Paper: Everyday (AC). Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger). Misc.: Sequins, Foam Adhesive, Enamel Dots.

63 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love them both!!

Kimberly J. said...

So cute!!! I love your projects! Great job friend!! :)

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW....SUPER CUTE!!! The little paint can with the candy is adorable!! ♥♥

Glora said...

What ADORABLE projects!!!! These are perfect. I love your darling little container and that gift card holder is BEAUTIFUL too! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

lindagk23 said...

Both your projects are just so adorable! I love this release! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Tina H said...

Such great projects! Love that little paint bucket :)

Unknown said...

Any teacher would love to get these gifts! Very nice, love the apple!

Crafting Katie said...

Your little paint can and card are just adorable and what a sweet little gift card holder! Love them!

Unknown said...

I just love the candy pail!!! So creative. Thanks! Yescamilla76@yahoo.com
Yvette

My Creative Time said...

OMG! SUPER CUTE AND I LOVE your gift card holder!!!! GREAT JOB my friend!
HUGS,
Emma :)

Brandy said...

Very pretty!

Joan Smith said...

Super great treat idea and such a cute card to go with it.....love too your non back to school card!
You just came up with so many awesome and fab ideas using Miss Emma's goodies!! YOU so ROCK!!

CA Scrapper said...

Love your projects. That gift card holder is so beautiful.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Cassandra said...

What a cute treat!!!!!!! How fun! Anyone would love to get that!!! Cute!

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable projects! Thanks for the inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job Stacey, your projects are all FANTASTIC my friend!!! LOVE them, Have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

Gaylynn said...

Very sweet gc holder. I like the size of that new die. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Jess said...

Love that paint bucket Stacey! So loving all the fabulous ways to use Emma's Stamps & die sets!!
Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Nikki Foraker said...

LOVE that little paint bucket! Adorbs! :) Great projects!

creativebee65 said...

Very cute and fun projects! Thanks for sharing your creativity! This MCT Head of the Class release is a must have for me!

Carol W. said...

Wonderful paint bucket and card! Love the various directions you used MCT stamps & dies.

Migdalia said...

The school project is just ADORABLE!! Love the beautiful gift card holder..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

candio said...

Adorable treat set!! Love the gift card holder too!! You did an awesome job showcasing this release!

D- said...

What an ADORABLE set. I would love to get this from one of my students/parents. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Kristi said...

Such cute projects. Love the little rectangle with the added flower.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Loving the paint bucket! It's just too precious! Great job on all the creations!

Sue D said...

Very cute and sweet!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great bucket and card. I like the border and ribbon. The doodling is so pretty. Your gift card holder is so beautiful with the new sentiment! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

marg0006 said...

Super cute school projects. Fun, colorful and great use of the stamps.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Marilyn said...

Love your bucket and cards!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, loveeee the glossy accents on your apples and how you combines the ripped notebook paper look.
Jlbates1971@gmail.com

pruttybird said...

Great projects. Love the gift card holder!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Leanne said...

I always love your treat projects!!! Awesome job!! Hugs, Leanne

Leanne said...

I always love your treat projects!! Awesome job!! Hugs, Leanne

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Just love that little pail of craftiness! --C

Darlene said...

very cute! Thanks for showing the versatility!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Well I ADORE the gumball treat container! Okay not sure this was intentional but the ABC ~ already been chewed ~ is classic and constantly said in my house ~ TOTALLY stealing this idea too! Then your gift card holder ~ LOVE it! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Cute gift card holder and I totally adore the teacher project to bits!!! Super sweet!

jessica said...

These are AWESOME projects Stacey! LOVE that little pail....have to remember this for teacher's appreciation! AWESOME job!!!!

Evelyn said...

Fabulous teacher gift, love all the bright colors - great idea. tfs
Evelyn

evl14512 at gmail.com

allie said...

Love the little bucket with treats! As a teacher that would be so sweet to receive!

allieburns@gmail.com

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

The goodie pail is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!! All of your projects are wonderful but the pail is the best.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Saundra said...

These are so cute, Stacey!!

Jean Bullock said...

I am in love with your paint can gift box and matching card. Darling. The gift card holder is lovely.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

These are just fabulous! Beautiful work! :)

mn36 said...

Cute projects

Amy McCue said...

These are such great projects.

Beckie Williams said...

I just love the paint can. What a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing.

Beckie
http:://www.mymousedreams.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

stacey, all of these are super cute! I love the paint bucket!

Brenda said...

What cute, cute projects! I love that little paint bucket-that is just plain adorable. Your little 3x3 card and gift card holder are just as cute too. Hugs, Brenda
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

WOw!!!! that paint can is AWESOME!!! and the card is a perfect match!! thanks!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

mmatthews said...

Cute bucket & matching card!
melmatthews22@hotmail

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Super cute projects! I love the little bucket!

Hugs,
Debbie
crafthawk@centurylink.net

littlen said...

cute projects. tfs.

scrappinC said...

Super cute projects. The treat mini paint can is adorable!! Great idea.
Cindy Lou

Liz O. said...

Fab projects Stacey! Love the pair bucket idea, TFS your talent!
Have a wonderful day!

Lucy E. said...

Cute paint bucket and card!
Thanks for showing the non school project. My kids are all grown up!

Unknown said...

oh my..I just love this paint bucket. What a great gift. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

Alina said...

thank you for the inspiration, Stacey, beautiful projects!!!!!!!!

LucyLu said...

Stacey, you always make the most beautiful gift/treat sets!! I love them!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute projects!!

Denise Speigle said...

Great projects! Love the treat bucket!!queenbeedesigns@gmail.com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute projects!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...