Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 4

Happy Saturday!!

Today I have another card to show you that I made for the


This is the card that I created as part of my homework:


I decided to make a Halloween card using the technique that Kristina Werner showed us called
Word Background & Continuous Stamping. I have to be honest, this was my second attempt on this card. It requires a lot of patience to get everything lined up perfectly (not my strong point lol). This card is still far from perfect but overall I am so happy with how it turned out. I am having so much fun learning new techniques in this class!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (SU!), All Others (Recollections). Ink: Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Jet Black Archival (Ranger)

7 comments:

sarah said...

very cute!!!!

Kimberly J. said...

That looks like one hard card!! You did a great job! I love it!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute...love it!!

Marilyn said...

Awesome!!

Crafting Katie said...

This turned out terrific!!!

jessica said...

LOVE it Stacey!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...