Tuesday, August 19, 2014

PDE Linky Party #17

Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for the start of another great linky party at


Rules:
1) New projects only
2) Follow the theme
3) Any type of crafting welcome
4) Unlimited times to link up
5)  Have fun & Follow us at PDELinkyParty!

Here is what I created for this Linky Party:


I decided to make a fun little treat holder for Halloween using the Bubblegum Treat Box die from My Creative Time. I also used the Scallop & Stitched Circle die and the All Around Holidays die and stamp set. This project was so simple and easy to make and would be very easy to mass produce. I simply cut off one end of the Bubble Gum Treat Box (at the spot where you would tie the ribbon) and folded the flaps on top of each other to create a box that would stand. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to head over to the linky party by clicking HERE to see what my wonderful Creative Team sisters created and to enter yourself! I would love to see what you create!!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific), Black Glitter (CTMH). Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger). Stamp: Face from the PKSC -29 May 2014. Misc.: Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive. 

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Great treat box!! Love the face on the pumpkin!!! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Cute!

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Heather said...

A wonderful treat box. Fun and cute for Halloween.

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable! Love that little jack-o-lantern face!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...