Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Bonus Day

Hi crafty friends!

Happy Thursday!
 Today I have another project to show you that I made for the


This is the card that I created as part of my homework:


For the bonus day, it was all about Color Me Stamps and Stephanie Klauck showed us how to create Mirror Images out of our stamps to stretch them even further. I decided to use this super cute stamp from My Creative Time and create a mirror image of the tree branch so that I could have branches on both sides of my card. I loved trying this technique and I definitely think I will be using it more!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Pool Party (SU!). Patterned Paper: AC. Inks: Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger), VersaMark. Misc.: Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Foam Adhesive, Colored Pencils, Seam Binding, White Embossing Powder.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...