Monday, August 4, 2014

Fluttering by....

Happy Monday!!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today I would like to share with you a card that I made using one of the cute little butterflies from the 


Isn't that little butterfly adorable?? Those flowers are also in the Little Flutters set!

You can see all the elements in the Little Flutters set HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Kadoodle Bug Designs:

My Creative Time:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Melon Mambo (SU!), Black, White (Georgia Pacific). Patterned Paper: Everyday (AC). Ink: Melon Mambo (SU!), Jet Black Archival (Ranger). Misc.: Foam Adhesive, Wink Of Stella Clear, Embroidery Floss

3 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable little card! So bright and cheery!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute, great colours!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this card! That face on your butterfly is too cute!! Made my day! Great job! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...