Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What A Treat Wednesday with My Creative Time

Happy Wednesday!!

Today over at the My Creative Time blog,
it is What A Treat Wednesday!!

What A Treat Wednesday is a new feature where we will be showing you treat bags, boxes and containers that incorporate those fabulous My Creative Time Products!! This is right up my ally! I love making little treat containers and my hubby loves getting the treats :) 

Here is the treat holder that I made to share with you today:


I decided to make a fun little milk carton (you can find the tutorial HERE) and embellish the front for some extra fun. I used the adorable little frame from the Stitched Mini Frame & Arrow Dies set and used the stitched flight pattern and the paper airplane from the Fun Paper Airplane Die to make it appear that the plane was flying out of the frame. For my sentiment, I stamped a greeting from the Plane & Simple set onto one of the banners from the Trio Stitched Banners. I love these banners!! I finished it off by adding some enamel dots and closing the top with a fun clip.

Here is my box opened:


I filled my milk carton with some candy and gave it to my hubby as a fun little surprise. He loved it and I believe the candy is almost gone already haha! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to head over to the My Creative Time blog to see what Miss Emma and my wonderful design team sisters created :)

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler (SU!), All Others (Recollections). Patterned Paper: The Guy Stack (DCWV). Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger). Misc. Enamel Dots, Foam Adhesive, Tutorial from Split Coast Stampers.

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG what an awesome treat container. I love all the cool ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies and what great papers/card stock too and the colors are so fun. You really did one super fab creative job. Thanks for sharing your little story that's so cute how you surprise your hubby with treats I know my hubby gets excited over the small fun stuff t too.....I love it when they still have that side of an excited little boy it's just so cool. Girl you just always come up with the coolest ideas!
YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable treat box, and I just love how you decorated it!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!! Love it!!

jessica said...

LOVE this Stacey! Such a great treat box!!!!

Kim H said...

Oh Stacey ~ this is AMAZING! Of course I LOVE the milk carton but you making this yourself ~ BRAVO! Then could you have found more perfect papers! Of course I LOVE all the MCT products too! FABULOUS as always!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...