Thursday, June 15, 2017

Exciting News!

Hi crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a terrific Thursday!!
Today I have some pretty exciting news to share with you.
I am very happy to announce that I am now a part of the
Not only will I hopefully be bringing you some inspiration starting in July using their fabulous card sketches,
but I will also be posting layout examples each month!! What!!! I'm so excited to be more regular with my scrapbooking, especially since that is how I started papercrafting. 

Be sure to head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see my new Design Team sisters.
Thank you for letting me share my happy news with you!!
I hope you all have a great crafty day!!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congratulations!!

Barbara Godden said...

Congratulations Stacy on your new DT, I just had a look and have favourited it as I love a sketch challenge. I haven't scrapbooked much and would love to do one on our 19 yo cat and that's a lot of pictures so I'm going to checking it out and since it's a Monthly challenge I have lots of time to finish something.

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you my friend!!

Scrapper69 said...

That is so AWESOME!!! I'm so HAPPY for you!! YAY!! Congrats! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...