Wednesday, June 28, 2017

You are the best chapter!

Hi everyone!
How is your Wednesday going so far?
It's going to be another warm one where I am so I'm thinking another day of crafting inside where it is nice and cool is in order for me lol!

I wanted to share a card that I made for a couple of challenges. 
They are:



(Anything Goes as long as it includes hand coloring)
&

Here is a look at the card that I created:


I received this stamp for my birthday earlier this month and was so excited to use it! I've been wanting it for awhile now lol! Anywho, I stamped the books and then masked them so that I could stamp the chair behind them. I used my Scan N Cut to cut out my image and then I colored everything in with my Copic Markers. I stamped my greeting with some VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with some white embossing powder. I popped up my image with some foam tape and added a couple of puffy heart stickers (left over from Valentine's), added some blue baubles to the top right corner and called this card done. I adore how it turned out and how cute would this be for an Anniversary card? I love it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned paper: Family Ties (Pebbles)
--Stamp: Our Story (My Favorite Things)
--Inks: Versamark & Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: B21, B37, B45, BG99, BV29, E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E50, E51, G94, R59, V28, Y21, Y26
Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Blue Baubles, White Heart Stickers, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen

8 comments:

Jenée said...

What a wonderful card. I like your image, the two little hearts, the execution of the sketch, and the wonderful primary colors. Thank you so much for sharing this great card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Migdalia said...

Super sweet card! Great take on the sketch!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable! Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

What a wonderful card! I love your sweet image and rich colors! Your coloring is amazing!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Georgiana said...

Perfect for every teacher!

Patti said...

Your coloring is fabulous Stacey this is such a cute card. I'm glad you got this set for your birthday so we could enjoy your artwork!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. (LOL I see the person who posted before me said fabulous too so see I'm right!)

PJ said...

Gosh your card is super duper adorable. Love how your created the perfect little cozy reading nook.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...