Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hope Your Birthday Doesn't Blow!

Hi crafty friends!
How is your Thursday treating ya so far?
Can you believe it is already June?? Wowzers! 
I know I keep sayin it but this year seems to be flying by!

Today I would like to share with you a card that I made with a few challenges in mind. 

They are:


and 

(not sure if my card counts for the topping)

Here is a look at the card that I created:


I was so happy to hear that Peachy Keen was bringing back their Stamp Of The Month Club!
As soon as I got this stamp set in the mail, I knew I had to sit down, get it inky and play!
I cut out my mouse using the SVG file that comes with the stamp set subscription and stamped it up. I colored her up with my Copic markers and added some chalk to her cheeks and a little bow in her hair. I set her aside and started building my card according to the above sketch. I stamped my greeting (haha!) and then placed my mouse onto my card with some foam tape. I finished it off with a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I think this mouse is absolutely darling!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Georgia Pacific & Copic
--Patterned Paper: Breeze (MME)
--Stamp: PKSC 34 May 2017
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: N0, N1, N2. N3, R00, R21, Y19, Y21, YR04
--Misc.: Pink Crochet Thread, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins (Sparkling Clear & Springtime Mix), Chalk, White Gel Pen


7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

So super duper cute!! Love that sentiment!!

Elizabeth Price said...

I love everything about this card--the colors, the perfectly colored stamp image, the play on words, and your added embellishments!! I am so happy to have found your blog and that you joined our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Scrapper69 said...

Hahahaha... Okay that sentiment has me giggling.. Oh so CUTE.. LOVE the sweet mouse image as well and the colors... Fab card! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kathy Jakopovich said...

OH my GOSH... this is just as sweet as can be! Too funny... I like that others find humor in the stamps we make! LOVE it Stacey! Thank you so much for sharing our info too!! Lots of Love, Kathy

Georgiana said...

Fun sentiment to go with this image.

inkedx2 said...

Love the cheeks on that mouse. Your coloring is fabulous! Anyone would love to get this card. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...