Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Camp Create 2017: Bonfire Bonus Day

Hi everyone! 
I'm back again today with a quick post to share the card that I created for 
the bonus Bonfire Day of  MFT Camp Create


The bonfire was all about dry embossing.


My card was pretty simple to put together and really fast! I think the entire card took me less than ten minutes to do! Gotta love that! I made a 4.25" square card base and then cut out a square of white cardstock. I used the Stitched Square Scallop Frame dies and the Happy Greetings dies to create the embossed part of my card. I placed some polka dot vellum behind it and popped it all up onto my card base with some foam tape. I finished off my card with a fun little vinyl bow that I got from Hobby Lobby a long while ago lol!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!


Supply List:
--Cardstock; Hibiscus Burst (PTI), White (Recollections), Vellum (Neenah)
--Dies: Happy Greetings, Stitched Square Scallop Frame (MFT)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Vinyl Bow


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your dry embossing looks great. What machine did you use? I used my Cuttlebug and want the impression to be deeper.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Thanks! I used my Big Kick. I did run it through twice making sure to have the rubber piece underneath so it didn't cut through.

Scrapper69 said...

So COOL! LOVE how you dry embossed... I like it better than the one I made! LOL Love how quick it was to put together too.. those are the BEST kind! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Thanks! I love how yours looks, so I am going to try it again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...