Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Congrats!

*This post contains affliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using any of the links in this post (at NO additional cost to you). Thank you for your support!*

Hello crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Today I am back with a card that shows you a little peek of a new (soon to be released) stamp set as well as some oldies but goodies from 


I decided to make a little congrats card for a new baby.


I kept my card pretty simple so that I could focus on that super awesome greeting and the little turtle and monkey. I created my A2 card base from some white cardstock. I cut another piece of white cardstock (4"x 5.25") and stamped my greeting from the NEW stamp set being released this month called, Congrats. I then stamped that sweet little turtle and monkey from the Little One stamp set on top and did some super simple coloring with my Copic markers. I added a scallop border to the top using the Scallop Borders die set and tied a bow with some grosgrain ribbon. I finished off my card with some doodles with a lime bic marker. I popped up my card layer with some foam tape onto the card base to give my card a little dimension. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid (Lawn Fawn)
--Stamps: Little One & Congrats (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Scallop Borders (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Ocean (Martha Stewart)
--Copics: E31, E35, YG03, YG06, YG09
--Misc.: Grosgrain Ribbon White Gel Pen, Chalk

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Gosh.. that is just super cute! LOVE the sweet turtle and the fun monkey sitting on him...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...