Sunday, June 25, 2017

You Octopi My Heart

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Friday!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the

Here is a look at the card that I made for the challenge:


I used some distress inks as watercolors and colored up a background of blues, greens and purples. I then used the Stitched Journaling card die to cut out a piece. I stamped out some cute octopuses and used more distress inks to color them in. I love using those inks for watercoloring :) I stamped my greeting and used a banner from the Bannertastic set to frame it. I fussy cut it out and popped it up onto my image panel. I attached some ribbon to my card base and layered my image panel over it and finished off my card with a few random sequins. I think it came out so cute and i adore the soft feel of it! 

I will also be entering my card into the following challenge:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Supply List:
--Cardstock; Canson Watercolor 7 recollections
--Stamps: Octopi My Heart & bannertastic (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Stitched Journaling Card & Octopi My Heart (Lawn Fawn)
--Inks; Jet black Archival, Wilted Violet Distress, Worn Lipstick Distress, Mermaid lagoon Distress & Cracker Pistachio Distress
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Black Micron Pen, White Gel Pen, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Satin Ribbon, Clear Wink Of Stella, C2 Copic Marker

5 comments:

jamieruthp said...

So Super Cute!!, love the soft pastel colors you chosen!...such a fun set to use! Good Luck in the challenge!! And Thank You for your sweet comments :)

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Nancy K said...

Oh wow, this card is sweet perfection! I love the soft colors in the watercolor wash. Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Scrapper69 said...

Omgosh.... How SWEET is this card!!! Too cute Stacey! I have that stamp set & have yet to use it.... I really better get on target with using my stamps! LOL Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

This card is so super sweet!! I love the soft colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Have a great day.
Gerda.
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...