Monday, June 19, 2017

Stick It Down June Card Sketch Challenge

Hi crafty friends!
 I hope your day is off to a marvelous start!
 Today I am here to share a card sketch with you from the Stick It Down Challenge Blog
Stick It Down is a monthly sketch challenge blog. They provide sketches not only for a card once a month, but also for double and single page layouts! Cool right?? The sketches are normally posted on the first of the month with reveals of the design team's interpretations throughout the month. Today the card team designers are showing what they created for this month's card sketch.

Here is another peek at the card sketch for June 2017:


Here is a look at the card that I created based on the above sketch:



I stamped out my ice cream cone and colored it in with my Copic markers and then used the coordinating dies to cut it out. I die cut the ice cream from some patterned paper and placed it on my cone. I placed it on a die cut stitched circle and popped it up onto my card front with some foam tape. I stamped my greeting onto a strip of white cardstock, notched the ends and then popped that up with some more foam tape. 

I hope you will stop by the Stick It Down Challenge blog & take a peek at what my design team sisters created with the sketch. I hope you are inspired to join us! I would love for you to link up so I could take a peek at what you created.

 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
 I really do appreciate it!
 I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Georgia pacific
--Patterned Paper: Cream & Sugar (Doodlebug)
--Stamps: Ice Cream (Sizzix)
--Dies: Ice Cream (Sizzix), Stitched Circle Dies (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics E51, E53
--Misc.: Enamel Dots, Foam Tape

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...