Friday, June 9, 2017

Get Well Soon

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Friday!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the

Here is a look at the card that I made for the challenge:


I pulled out my Get Well Soon stamps and dies and colored up these sweet little images with my Copic markers. Since the images are on the smaller side, I decided to go with a 4.25" square card and keep my design pretty simple so that the focus could stay on those cute little images. I cut out two circles, one from vellum and another from white cardstock. I added my greeting and images & popped them up with some foam tape. I die cut a bow from some fun foam and added that to the top and called the card done lol! I think it came out super cute!

I will also be entering my card into the challenges over at
&

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Vellum
--Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid Rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
--Stamp: Get Well Soon (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Get Well Soon (lawn Fawn), Bunch Of Fun Circle & Small Stitched Scalloped Bow (My Creative Time)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: Y11, Y13, YR09, C0, C2, YR82, E53, E33, E35, E000, R27
--Misc.: Small Heart Punch (SU!), Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how TWEET! What a great get well son card... super cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Lizzie Laine said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV!

Elaine
Cardz Tv DT

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Have a great day.
Gerda.
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww.. such a cute card..Love it totally and that bow is so cute..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with Dies Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti

Nancy K said...

Oh wow, this is so sweet, Stacey! It's a total day-brightener! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Melissa said...

Such an adorable card, love the bow and great job with the coloring! Thanks for joining Cardz TV!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...