Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Stay Sweet

*This post contains affliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase using any of the links in this post (at NO additional cost to you). Thank you for your support!*

Hello crafty friends!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
 Today I am back with another project that showcases some of those awesome 


I love those sweet pineapples in the new set called, Aloha Pineapple, and couldn't wait to play with them.


I cut a piece of striped paper from the Beach Babe paper pad to 4" x 5.25" to layer on top of my A2 card base. I used a circle from the Stitched Circle Dies and ran it through my Big Kick making sure to leave it hanging off the edge just a bit to get a cut out effect. I inked up that sweet pineapple from the Aloha Pineapple set and used the coordinating Aloha Pineapple die to cut it out. I popped up my patterned paper and pineapple with some foam tape for a little dimension. I stamped my greeting onto a piece of white cardstock and colored in the letters with some copic markers. I finished off my card with a few sequins and some clear wink of stella on my pineapple. 

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE,
 the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day

Supply List:
--Cardstock; Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Beach Babe (Pink & Main)
--Stamp: Aloha Pineapple (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Aloha Pineapple, Stitched Circle Dies (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pinwheel Colorbox
--Copics: Y06, Y08
--Misc.: Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Georgiana said...

Your cut out effect is pretty cool. I like the pineapple in the center of it. The green and yellow look go great together.

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable card! Cute Pineapple... so fresh & Summery!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...