Saturday, June 17, 2017

Father's Day

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous Saturday!
Today I am back to share a card that I created using some fabulous stamps and dies that can be found in the
 Dies R Us Store

I needed a quick but cute gift card holder for Father's Day so I pulled out some dies and got to work.


I used the Lawn Fawn Fancy Box die and cut out my box from some plaid patterned paper. I cut a piece of white cardstock and used some distress inks to create some grass and a sky. I stamped out some of those adorable moose from the Lawn Fawn Dad + Me and colored them up with my copic markers and used the coordinating Lawn Fawn Dad + Me dies to cut them out. I added my greeting onto some white cardstock and flagged the ends. I popped up my image layer onto my box with some foam tape. Since this will be going to my hubby from my kiddos, one of the moose children needed to be a little girl so I added a little bow.


When you open up the box, I added some more of the plaid paper and cut out a oval from the Lawn Fawn Fancy Box die set and stamped my greeting. I popped it up with some foam tape. This box is the perfect size for a gift card!!


Here is a quick peek (with links) to the products that I used on my card today that can be found in the





Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 


click below for:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow Stacy, I love this!! The moose are so darn cute and what a perfect sentiment for this creation!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

What a great father's day treat box Stacey, I love the images and the patterned paper - Your hubby will love it.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE! I have that stamp set & haven't used it yet! UGH! LOVE how your decorated the box with those moose... super CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...