Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Piggy and a Cupcake...Oh my!!

Hey crafty friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Nothing too exciting around my house today except that I was able to get a card created for a couple of challenges. Yay!!

The challenges that I will be playing along with are....

and
Here is a look at the card that I created for the challenges:


I created a square card base from some white cardstock and covered it with some striped patterned paper. I then cut out two of the scalloped squares, one in pink and one from white. I only used the negative from the white one so that it fit nicely in the pink one, kinda like a puzzle. I added a little frame using the striped paper and stamped my greeting. I colored my little piggy in with my Copics and added him to my framed area. I tied some crochet ribbon and popped up my framed piece with foam tape. The card was finished with some clear sequins. I love that little piggy holding the cupcake!! Oh so cute!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: Copic & Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Under The Sea (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Hig Heaven (MFT)
--Dies: Stitched Square Scallop Frame (MFT)
--Copics: E000, E00, E18, E31, E33, E35, E79, BG13, R00, R20, RV14, YG17
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Crochet Thread, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Love all the layers! That sure is one cute pig. Awesome job!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, great colour combe and awesome take on the sketch.

Migdalia said...

This is adorable!! I love the piggy too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M



JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Love the cute piggy and your card design. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...