Tuesday, September 13, 2011

M.A.G. Challenge #43

Hi everybody and happy Tuesday! I hope your week is going well so far. Today I wanted to share a card that I made for the challenge over at M.A.G. Challenge By The Page. This is my first time playing along and I really had a lot of fun making this card. I made it to send to my daughter, whose favorite color is purple (It's also my favorite color). So, if your thinking, "that's a lot of purple" that's why. haha!

The challenge was to use the Forever Young Cricut cartridge, page 43 only. No other cuts allowed other than what is shown on page 43.



Here is what I came up with for the challenge:



I cut out my girl from the Forever Young Cricut cartridge at 3.5". I added some border punch strips to give my card a ruffle/lacy feel and added a bunch of dazzling diamonds for lots of sparkle. The inside reads, "You Are Fabulous!". Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation. I really do appreciate it! I hope you have a great crafty day!

I am also entering this into the challenge over at The Paper Variety. They are having a favorite things challenge, so this is for the favorite color, monochromatic, challenge.
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cartridge: Forever Young
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry (SU!), Black (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: SU!
Punch: Doily Lace (Martha Stewart Crafts
Misc.: Offray Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds (SU!)

9 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is just so pretty and with my favorite paper!! She will just love this!! Thanks for playing along this week at MAG Challenges!! :)

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous, love the colors and the punch, great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for joining Mag!

katieo said...

I am glad you tried your first challenge at MAG. Your card turned out beautiful your daughter will smile when she receives it. Thank you for playing with us at MAG

Lynn B. said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it.

Maribel said...

I love the colors that you used for this card! The border work is awesome too!! Great job!
Maribel

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Great colors!

Candice F said...

Love the colors! So adorable! Thanks for playing with us over at MAG!

Gwen said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and all the layers. Thanks for playing with us at MAG.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a Beautiful Card! Love the colors. Smooches... Felicia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...