Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Small Wonder

Hi everyone!
Happy Tuesday!
Today I got to play in my craft area for a little bit and I was able to create a quick little card for the challenge going on over at
"Baby New Year"
Make a card, layout or craft project for a new baby

Here is what I created for the challenge:

I cut that cute little baby in the stroller out of the Simply Charmed cricut cartridge at 2.5".
I used some foam adhesive to pop my stroller off of my card base just a little bit.
I embossed the top white layer with my Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder, then I adhered two strips of pink card stock punched with the Doily Lace punch to give the appearance of lace. 
I glued a soft pink rose to the middle of my white satin bow and added some white pearls to the stroller wheels, the hair bow and each of the top corners. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Simply Charmed
Card Stock: White & Black (Georgia Pacific), Peach (Bazzill), Lt. Pink & Dk. Pink (Recollections)
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots
Punch: Doily Lace Border Punch(Martha Stewart Crafts)
Stamp: Whimsical Words (SU!)
Ink: Melon Mambo (SU!)
Misc.: Ribbon (Offray), Flower, Pearls (Recollections), White Gel Pen (Marvy)

7 comments:

Karen said...

So pretty! Love the bow and flower! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for letting me know about the challenge, I submitted a baby card too.

Jeri said...

Just sweet as can be. Perfectly feminine for a precious little girl. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

JennyKozar said...

This is adorable!

Unknown said...

This is so precious and soft! I just adore the bow and the embossing :)

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for creating with us at CardzTV! Sooooo cute!

Karen said...

love the border so charming of the cuteness chart! thanks for joining the CTVS challenge. Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...