Thursday, September 19, 2013

Christmas Layout

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Today I am here to show you my project for the 
Joy's Life Design Team
This week the design team is showing you layouts!
Whether it is a scrapbook layout, project life, smash book, etc. 

I am really behind on my layouts so I decided to do one to catch up on our Christmas album.
(or at least try to catch up lol)

For my layout, I used a sketch from Pamela Young of Pamela's World Of Scrap.
All of my patterned papers came from the Mod Holiday Specialty Paper Pad from K & Company.
I love using paper pads whenever I am doing layouts, it takes all the guesswork out for me of what matches and what doesn't. 

I also used many stamps from the 

There are so many more great sayings on the 


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team blog for daily inspiration!

My layout was also made for the September 2 pg. sketch challenge over at Scrapbook.com

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Joy's Life Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Real Red (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Mod Holiday Specialty Paper Pad (K & Company)
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Circle Punch (Marvy), Labels 4 & Classic Scallop Circle (Spellbinders), Word Window and Modern Label (SU!), Diamond lace border punch (EK Success)
Misc.: Buttons, DMC Floss, Foam Adhesive, Bling (Offray), White Gel Pen (Marvy), Real Red Marker (SU!), Thickers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout! I still have yet to do one. I know...I know. I love the stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...