Thursday, December 12, 2013

Santa Treat Box

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!

Today I get to show you a project that I made using those awesome Joy's Life Stamps!
This week the Creative Team is showing you 3D projects with a Christmas Theme.

I decided to make a fun little treat box to give to my hubby:


I found this cute little Santa in the Chimney box from My Scrap Chick.
As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect to hold some sweet little treats for my chocolate loving hubby. :) 

I love the Nice/ Naughty stamp in the
Wintery Puns stamp set and I thought it went perfectly with this little gift:

Take a look at all the fun stamps in this set:

You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team blog for daily inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Joy's Life Products:

Stampin' Up! Products:

Other Products:
SVG File: Santa Clause 5 Piece Set (My Scrap Chick)
Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), All Others (Recollections)
Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger)
Stamp: PK-494 (Peachy Keen)
Misc.: Chalk, White Gel Pen, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

4 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Very cute, Stacey! I have this file, but haven't tried it yet.

Maria Matter said...

totally adorable Stacey!
Merry Christmas

Crafty Moni said...

This is adorable! I love this idea:) I must keep in mind and try it out:) Thanks for sharing.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Migdalia said...

Super cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...