Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Get Well Soon Card

Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my neighbor who recently underwent surgery. 


For my card, I used the nurse bear from the Halloween Costume Bears set from KaDoodle Bug Designs. Isn't she adorable? 

I am entering my card into the challenge that is going on at 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at  my latest creation! 
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

KaDoodle Bug Designs: 

My Creative Time:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: My Girl (MME). Face Stamp: PK-1410 Christmas In July Assortment. Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger). Misc.: Pearls, Ribbon, Button, Foam Adhesive, White Gel Pen, Embossing Folder

4 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Your adorable card should help cheer your friends up! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh this is so CUTE!! You know you had me at plaid but I love the colors and that file!!! Fabulous as always!

Crafting Katie said...

Now isn't this just adorable??? Love that little nurse bear - too cute! I bet it cheered your neighbor right up!

d said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! I know your neighbour got cheered up because so did I...lol. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...