Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Stretch Your Dies---Day 4

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am back with another card that I made for the 
Stretch Your Dies class from Online Card Classes.


Today's class was about getting maximizing your card design and getting two cards by using the negative as well as the positive to create two cards with the same layout yet a different look on each. This technique was shown to us by Kristina Werner.

Here are the cards that I created using this technique:




Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

Cardstock: Neenah Solar White & Watercolor Cardstock
Dies: 4x4 Journal Die + More, Stitched Heart Layering Dies, Happy Thoughts (MCT)
Misc.: Crayola Watercolors, Foam Adhesive

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are FAB!

Kimberly J. said...

Ohhhh!! I love this! Both cards came out so pretty!! Awesome job! :)

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Well these are totally PERFECT and LOVE the watercolor!!! Love the fact of getting 2 cards out of one ~ AWESOME technique!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...