Sunday, April 26, 2015

Super Star!

Hi Washi fans!
Today I am here to show you a card that I created that features 
some of that awesome washi from Love My Tapes.

To start my card, I needed to create my panel that I would be layering everything on top of.
To do that, I simply took some of the Gold With White Star Washi and started adhering it to a piece of white cardstock in a diagonal pattern all the way across just leaving a little gap in between pieces. 


Once I had all my washi laid down, I simply trimmed off the excess.

Here is my finished card:

I thought some gold glitter cardstock would go along perfectly with that awesome washi tape. I cut my stars out using the 3 Star Stitched dies & 4x4 Journal Die + More from My Creative Time. I added a strip of black, gold glitter and white cardstock to the front towards the bottom and stamped my greeting from the Here's Lookin At You stamp set from My Creative Time. I then popped up my stars with some foam adhesive. Super simple card to put together but I think it makes a really pretty impact with all that gorgeous gold.

Here is a closer look at the Gold with White Stars Washi:

This tape is so pretty in person and gold seems to be on trend right now.


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it! 

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the Love My Tapes Design Team*

Supply List:
Cardstock: Gold Glitter (AC), Recollections
Washi: Gold With White Stars (Love My Tapes)
Stamp: Here's Looking At You (MCT)
Dies: 4x4 Journal Die + More and 3 Star Stitched Dies (MCT)
Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Misc.: Foam Adhesive

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

I LOVE the gold! I am going to borrow this idea if you don't mind...with other colors, of course! I need to try something besides die cuts! Fabulous!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!!

Migdalia said...

I love this idea!! I have a washi tape in gold and will try this!! Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty, love the glitter look!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh wow Stacey!!!! This is such a Beautiful card!!! Love the Washi tape & Gold colors!!! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Kimberly J. said...

Gorgeous!! I love how you made that washi tape just pop!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...