Welcome to the “OUR FAVORITE THINGS HOP”! Brought to you by your friends at
We would like to invite you to hop along with us today as we share with you the objects that bring us joy and fill our hearts with delight!
Move over brown paper packages tied up with string… we have polymer stamps and svgs!! And, these are a few of “OUR FAVORITE THINGS”… HOP that is!
1. Click on each link to go to each participating BLOG.
2. FOLLOW each BLOG & leave a COMMENT on the BLOG HOP post.
3. LIKE KaDoodle Bug Designs & Scrappy Moms Stamps on Facebook.
• 2 Scrappy Moms Stamp sets (pick YOUR favorite)
• 2-$25 KaDoodle Bug Design Gift Certificate
Our AWESOME DT Line-up
Melanie- http://scrappymel.blogspot.com (SMS)
Mitsy- upontippytoes.com (KBD)
Tammy- http://scrappycritters.blogspot.com (SMS)
Jennifer F.- http://wunderscraftyworld.blogspot.com (KBD)
Debby- http://pannelldesigns.blogspot.com (SMS)
Tanya- http://craftingoncaffeine.blogspot.com (KBD)
Theresa- http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com (SMS)
Stacey- http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com (KBD) (You are here)
Carri- http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com (SMS) (Next stop)
Sonja- http://sugarbeancards.blogspot.com/ (KBD)
Corri- http://buglvr.blogspot.com (SMS)
Jessi- www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co (KBD)
Mellisa T.- http://scrappychiccreatons.blogspot.com/ (KBD)
JoAnn- http://joboogie.typepad.com (SMS)
Cathy- http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com (KBD)
Julie W.- http://www.readysetstamp.com (SMS)
Sukie- http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com (SMS & KBD)
Julie K.- http://www.simplysilhouette.com (SMS)
Melissa D.- http://kadoodlebugdesigns.blogspot.com (KBD)
For my project I created a card that showcases a few of my favorite things.
For my card, I cut out that adorable ice cream cone from the Ice Cream Cuties set from KaDoodle Bug Designs and I layered a greeting from the Ice Cream Social stamp set from Scrappy Moms Stamps on top. I added a few sequins and some cute little peachy keen faces and of course some ribbon and my card was pretty much done.
Here are some of my favorite things that were showcased on my card today:
(in no particular order)
1. Pattern Paper! I can't seem to make a card without it.
2. Ribbon!! I love incorporating ribbons and bows on my projects.
3. Stamps!! Whether it is faces, images, or greetings. I love them all!
4. SVG's! I love all of the cute files KBD has to offer!!
5. Sequins, sequins & more sequins!!!
6. My white gel pen!
7. Ice Cream!! I think I could eat ice cream whether it is 100 degrees or 10 degrees! Yum-O!!
Thank so much for hoping with us today!
I hope you enjoyed my card :)
Be sure to hop over and see Carri next
I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Pattern Paper: My Girl (MME)
Stamps: Ice Cream Social (Scrappy Moms) & PK-1431 Squee Face Asst. (Peachy Keen Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc.: Sequins, Foam Adhesive, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Chalk