Saturday, October 10, 2015

Happy Halloween

Hi everyone and happy Saturday!
I hope you are having a great start to your weekend! It seems I have received a little gift from my darling son....his cold lol! He is almost over his, thank goodness, so I don't think it is one that lingers for too long. Fingers crossed anyways :) 

Today I have a Halloween card to share with you that I made for a few challenges.


This card is based off of a sketch that can be found HERE and is also one of the sketches being used for the October Card Sketch Challenge at Scrapbook.com. When I first saw the sketch, the first thought that came to mind was Halloween. I have no idea why but I'm glad it did cause I love how my card turned out lol. I used some fun bright papers from Doodlebug and a few stamps from Lawn Fawn (all supplies will be listed below). I finished it off with a few random sequins here and there and some black faux stitching.

The challenges I am entering this card into are:

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (SU!), White (SSS), Purple (Recollections)
Pattern Paper: Halloween Parade (Doodlebug Designs)
Stamp: Spooktacular (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Tuxedo Black (Memento), Black Soot Distress (Ranger)
Copics: C4, C6, C8, V12, V15, Y15
Dies: Spooktacular (Lawn Fawn), Classic Scalloped Circles Large & Labels Four (Spellbinders), Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies (My Creative Time)
Misc.: Sequins, Multi Matte Medium (Ranger), PL Journaling Pen Black, WInk of Stella Clear

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Fabulous Halloween design Stacey! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘GET YOUR “BOO” ON’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute design...LOVE!

Georgiana said...

Great layout...need to check out the sketch. Fabulous Halloween card!

Glenda said...

Totally adorable! Love all the layers! Thanks for joining in the Dies R Us 'Get Your Boo On' challenge!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Stacey, I love how you used minimal images and let your gorgeous papers take centre stage! Thanks for playing along the Troublemakers at Naughty Or Nice Challenges, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Ugh, I've got a cold, too, so I sympathize! Love the mix of papers with the classic witch hat. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Scrapper69 said...

Sorry to hear you caught his cold! I hope you get better quickly! :) Your card is Awesome Stacey! LOVE the papers and design! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Janis Lewis said...

I sure how you are feeling better by now!! I love your card. The papers are bright and fun and that sketch is pretty awesome. I also love all the faux stitching you did. Stitching always adds so much. Just beautiful. Hugs!

Theng Creation said...

Nice card :-) Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
Hugs from Therese, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...