Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Merry and Bright

Hey everyone and Happy Veteran's Day!!
Thank you to all the men and women who have sacrificed and served our country! 

Today I am stopping in real quick to share with you a card that I made for a couple of challenges.
I am playing along in the November Card Sketch Challenge over at Scrapbook.com and there are 5 different sketchs as well as a bonus sketch. The card I made today is for Sketch #1 and is the sketch from The Sweet Stop: SSS171


Here is the card I created based on the above sketch:


I love these little images in the Snow Day set from Lawn Fawn so I knew I wanted to color them up for this card. I also used the Snow Day 6x6 paper pad for all of my pattern papers. The stitched snow hill came from the Scallop Waves Dies from Pink & Main. I simply cut out three circles from some circle dies and then cut out my little hills with the Scallop Waves Die so that they would fit on top of the circle perfectly. I tucked the tree behind the first little hill and then popped up the front hill with some foam tape and added that cute little bunny and bird. I colored everything with my Copic markers. 

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
&

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
Cardstock: Neenah & Copic
Pattern Paper: Snowday (Lawn Fawn)
Stamp: Snowday (Lawn Fawn)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Mowed Lawn Distress (Ranger) and VersaMark
Dies: Scallop Waves Dies (Pink & Main), Nesting Circles (WRMK)
Copics: C1, C3, R27, R35, RV10, RV21, RV25
Misc.: Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Glossy Accents, Bling, Ribbon, Foam Adhesive, White & Clear Wink Of Stella, White Gel Pen, Blaze Glaze Gel Pen

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Great Sketch! LOVE your card! So CUTE!

Theresa

Kimberly J. said...

What a fun sketch!! I love this card, that stamp set is one of my favorite!! Awesome card!! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacey :-) I love these little critters, totally adorable,and the papers and layout are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fab sketch and you have interpreted it beautifully. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lorraine DT

Lisbeth said...

Hi

He is super nice.
Thanks for joining us at CHCC2
grtjs lisbeth
DT-CHCC2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...