Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #6

Hey everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

Today starts a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.


For challenge #6, the photo we are using for inspiration is:

(photo from Google Images)

Here is the project that I made based on the above photo:


I love the bright colors in the lime in the photo, they reminded me of a rainbow. So that's the direction I took for my card. I used some dies from My Favorite Things to create my little scene. I used some glitter on the clouds so that they stood out a little more against the white background. I also used a stamp from My Favorite Things for my greeting. I used a bunch of different color inks to ink up the word Rainbow and then used a black pen to outline the word after the ink was dry. I finished off my image panel with some ribbon and some double doodle lines and then adhered it to my card base at an angle. 

I hope you will head over to Sunny Day Crafting and check out the details for challenge #6 and play along! I would love to see what you create and how the photo inspired you :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), All Others (DCWV)
--Stamp: Rainbow Of Happiness (MFT)
--Dies: Puffy Clouds, Sunny Skies and Rainbow (MFT)
--Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Color Box Pinwheel
--Misc.: Ribbon (SU!), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Foam Tape, Black Copic Multiliner

4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Wow, this is such a pretty card!! I just love it and rainbows are one of my favorites. I like how you did the sentiment too!! Awesome job! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet! LOVE the sunshine & Rainbow... wonderful Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lorrie said...

this is so cute and happy!!

Scrap Shack Designs said...

Excellent job coloring in that sentiment! I love this card with the glitter clouds :) Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...