Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Pink & Main Challenge

Hey everyone!
Happy October!!
The first of the month marks the start of a new challenge at the

BlogButton

The theme for the October challenge is......
Fall/Halloween
For the challenge you simply need to make a Fall or Halloween themed project, post it to your blog and enter by adding it to the inlinkz at the
Easy Peasy!!

Here is the project that I created for the challenge:


I love making little candy treat bags/boxes for Halloween so I got out my Gift Bag Punch board and made a purple one. I stamped and colored the Witch from the Witch Brew stamp set and used the coordinating die to cut it out,. I added it to the front of my bag with some foam tape and added some confetti stars. I added a spider web to my top flap for a little extra fun :) I stamped my sentiment from the Witch Brew stamp set, matted it onto some black cardstock and placed it under my glittered clothespin. The clothespin is also holding my bag closed. I added a little bow to my clothespin and some clear wink of stella onto my black cardstock pieces for some shimmer. 

I hope you will create a project and join us for the 
I would love to see what you create!!
You can find all of the rules there (there aren't many) and don't forget that you do not have to
 use Pink & Main products on your project. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Stamp: Witch Brew (Pink & Main)
--Dies: Witch Brew (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: Y04, Y06, Y08, Y19, Y26
--Misc.: Star Confetti, Gift Bag Punch Bpard (WRMK), Clear Wink Of Stella, Spider Web Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Glittered Clothespin, Twine


2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Love this cute little treat box and the stamps you used, so fun!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey! Super CUTE Treat bag! LOVE the fun sentiment and witch!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...