Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Pocket Full Of Get Well Wishes

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous Saturday!
Today I am back to share a card that I created using some fabulous dies that can be found in the
 Dies R Us Store

With allergy season upon us (it's pretty bad in my area), I thought it would be fitting to have a get well card on hand in case it was needed.

I started out by cutting out some flowers from white cardstock using the 


I colored my flowers with some Copic markers for a little color. 
I wasn't sure how many I would use so I colored them all.


Next I cut out a pocket from some patterned paper using the
Look at that stitching! Wow!


I attached two of the flowers to the back of the pocket.


Now it was time to build my card. I created my A2 card base out of some white cardstock and layered some patterned paper on top. I added a strip of patterned paper and some ribbon a little below the center of my card front. I added a white stitched panel that I cut out using the Stitched Journaling Card Die from Lawn Fawn with some foam tape to my card front and added my pocket with flowers. I finished off my card with my greeting and a fun little bow. 


Here is a look at all the dies that were used on my card today:




Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.  


click below for:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock; Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Color Crush (AC), Come Away With Me (MME)
--Stamp: Fun Pockets (My Creative Time)
--Dies: Stitched Journaling Card (Lawn Fawn), Sketch Floral (Memory Box), Jeans Pocket (Frantic Stamper)
--Copics: G24 & R32
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Misc.: Ribbon, Foam Tape, Apron Lace Border punch, Wink Of Stella


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! I was working in the yard yesterday and my allergies were starting to flair up. You may need to make a few more of these for others! I need to check out this store. I have never purchased from them before. Hoping to find some new dies!

Marilyn said...

So pretty!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is FANTASTIC & I totally LOOOVE that cool pocket die! Must order it now.. thanks to you my crafty enabler! hahaha Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...