Saturday, April 22, 2017

Color My World Shaker Card

Hi crafty friends!
 I am so excited!  Today is my first post as a design team member for Dies R Us!
Woot Woot!!

I love creating shaker cards so that's what I decided to do for this project. Let me show you a little bit of my process though before I show the card reveal :)

I stamped my jar and lid from the Lawn Fawn How You Bean? stamp set and used my Copics to give them a little color.


Then I positioned some of the Lawn Fawn How You Bean Dies and the Lawn Fawn How You Bean Shaker Add-On Dies and held them in place with a little bit of removable tape and ran them through my Big Kick.


After everything was cut out, I layered my pieces together, including a piece of acetate for my window. I knew the greeting I was going to use so with that in mind, I decided to cut out some hearts from scrap cardstock using the Lawn Fawn How You Bean Shaker Add-On dies and the hearts from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card Dies


I added my hearts and some micro beads and closed the back of my shaker so that it could be added to my card. 


I used the greeting from the Lawn Fawn Color My World stamp set and added a few more hearts by the greeting.


Here is a quick look at all the stamps and dies that were used on my card today.



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.  


click below for:


Thanks so much for stopping by today and looking at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock; White (Copic), Sugarplum (Lawn Fawn)
--Patterned paper: Perfectly Plaid Rainbow (Lawn Fawn)
--Stamps: How You Bean? & Color My World (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: How You Bean?, How You Bean Shaker Add-On, Stitched Journaling Card (Lawn Fawn)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Color Box Twilight
--Copics: BG10, BG70, C2, C4, C6, C8
--Misc.: Treading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), Crochet Thread, Micro Beads, Wink Of Stella


5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty shaker card!

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on the new DT!!! YAY! LOVE the card! So cool how you created the jar shaker!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kimberly J. said...

Congrats on the new DT, you are already rocking it and inspiring!! Sorry I'm so late on commenting. I love this shaker card though, it is so fun and cheery! What a great card to give and to get!! :)

Cassandra said...

Congrats on the DT! Cute fun card!

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Stacey, your jar looks great! Love your coloration of the glass and the lid!
Also love how you used all the colores of the pattern in the hearts again :-) Perfect fit.

Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...