Monday, October 23, 2017

Hi

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful Monday! 
Today I would like to share with you a cute card featuring the adorable stamp,


I started out with a A2 white card base, layered some patterned paper on top and a white scallop die cut on top of that. I cut some cloud patterned paper & added some green patterned paper on top to create my scene. I stamped out Rae - Enjoy Simple Pleasures, colored her in with my Copic's and paper pieced her dress, bow and pinwheel. I added her to my outdoor scene and finished off my card with a die cut word, some crochet thread and a few sequins. I think she is so cute!

Don't forget about the Theme Week Challenge #22 going on in the Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook Group! Still plenty of time to play along. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Copic & Recollections)
--Patterned Paper; #Summer (AC)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: E21, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, E99, R14, R20, R43
--Dies: Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax, Blueprints 27, Hello There (MFT), Stitched Hillside Borders (Lawn Fawn)
--Misc.: Pearl, Foam Tape, Crochet Thread, Sequins, Clear Wink Of Stella, White Gel Pen

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Super Cute!!!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!

Scrapper69 said...

Your coloring is wonderful Stacey and that image is so sweet! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...