Thursday, October 5, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #107

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy Thursday!!
Today starts a new card sketch challenge over at 
Here is a look at the first card sketch for October courtesy of Heather:


and here is a look at the card I made based on the sketch:


This card was so super fun and easy to make!! The "BOO" shaker was a little kit that I found at my local AC Moore store. Once I had my shaker component put together, it was just a matter of layering all my cardstock and patterned paper together. It still needed a little something though, so I added a little felt spider that I had in my stash. So fun!!


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to swing by the Sketch N Scrap blog and take a look at what my talented DT sisters made with the sketch. I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see what you create!
Have a great crafty day!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock; Recollections
--Patterned Paper; Halloween Parade (Doodlebug)
--Misc.: Book Shakers (Love Nicole), Felt Spider (Recollections)

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is SOOO cute! I love shaker cards and that felt spider is a perfect accent!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... that is so CUTE stacey! I totally LOVE the "Boo" shaker element! Wish I had an AC moore near me... I would have totally pick those up... Fab Halloween card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...