Monday, November 20, 2017

Autumn Inspired Hello

Hi crafty friends! Happy Monday! 
Today I would like to share with you a cute little card featuring the adorable stamp, Diana - Sweater Weather from Stamp Annie Thing.


I made my A2 card base from some Kraft cardstock. I layered a yellow strip of cardstock to some fun plaid paper, wrapped it with some hemp twine and attached it to my card base. I stamped out that sweet girl, Diana ~ Sweater Weather with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her in with my Copics. I stamped my greeting and used some rectangle dies from Jaded Blossom to cut her out and attached my image to my card front with some foam tape. I added a few leaves from the Jaded Blossom Fall banner dies to the bottom corner, along with some Nuvo drops. I think she is so adorable!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget about the Theme Week Challenge #23 going on in the Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook Group! Still plenty of time to play along. 



I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Spectrum Noir), Kraft (Recollections), Yellow, Orange, Brown (Sizzix)
--Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid Fall (Lawn Fawn)
--Stamp: Diana - Sweater Weather (StampAnnieThing), Teeny Tag Greetings (MCT)
--Dies: Scallop Rectangle Dies 2, Rectangle Dies 2, Fall Banner Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copic: Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20. Hair: E35, Y23, YR24. Clothes: BG13, BG49, E23, E27. Ground: E53, E33
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Nuvo Drops, Hemp Twine, Clear Wink Of Stella

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Precious my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh how Precious is she!!! Super Sweet card and I love the tiny leaves in the corner! Have a great day! :)

Theresa

Beth F. said...

What a delightful fall themed card! Love it!

L.B. said...

She is adorable and the papers you used in combination with the colors is just perfect for fall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...