Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Cozy Holiday

Hey crafty friends!!
Happy Tuesday!!
I hope you are having a great day!!
Today starts a new card sketch challenge over at 

Here is a look at the first card sketch of the month, courtesy of Heather:

and here is a look at the card I created based on the sketch:


I knew I wanted to use this sweet little mouse from jaded Blossom and create another Christmas card from the sketch. Once I had the mouse all colored up with my Copics, I picked some fun patterned papers from Doodlebug and layered them up onto my card base. I popped up my mouse with some foam tape and heat embossed my greeting with some white embossing powder. I finished off my card with some Nuvo Drops. I think it turned out so super cute!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
Don't forget to swing by the Sketch N Scrap blog and take a look at what my talented DT sisters made with the sketch. I hope you decide to play along, I would love to see what you create!
Have a great crafty day!!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Milk & Cookies (Doodlebug)
--Stamp: Mouse Bites & Fuzzy Mittens (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, VersaMark
--Copics: C1. C2, C3, C5, R17, R20, R29
--Dies: Scallop[ Borders (Pink & Main)
--Misc.: Clear Wink Of Stella, Foam Tape, Nuvo Drops, White Gel Pen, White Embossing POwder

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Fun sketch too.

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the little mouse!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Sketch and such a Super CUTE Card! I LOVE that Mouse! I still haven't gotten that stamp set! It's on my wish list! You colored him up so sweetly! Have a great day!

Theresa

Lisa in Texas said...

To cute I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...