Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Holly Jolly Christmas

Hey there crafty friends!!
I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday!!
Today I am taking over the Jaded Blossom blog as one of their December Guest Designers!! Woo Hoo!!

I decided to make a fun little treat box that would be perfect to give to a friend, neighbor, co-worker, postman, teacher, etc. 


I created my box using the Scallop Caddy Die and decorated it with some fun patterned papers. I added a fun little holly border using the Christmas Banner Dies to the top of the front panel and added some glossy accents to the berries.  Next up was Santa!! I colored him from the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set and added some liquid applique to the white parts of his suit and puffed it up with my heat gun for some dimension. He was added to the front of my box with some foam tape. I stamped out my greeting, also from Holly Jolly Christmas, onto a flag from the Card Layer Dies 1. I tucked it a little behind the Santa, making sure it hung off the edge of the box on the other side. I added a small bow from the Bow Dies and added some holly to the middle. 


I think it turned out so cute!! 

A big thanks to Michelle and Candace for allowing me to take over the blog today and be a guest designer!! I had so much fun making my project!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you all have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Wild Cherry (MFT), White (Copic & Georgia Pacific), Noble Fir (Lawn Fawn)
--Patterned paper; Elf Magic (Bo Bunny)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Candied Apple Distress
--Copics: C0, C4, C6, C8, E50, E51, E31, E33, R27, R29, R89, R20, YG09, Y26
--Misc.: Glossy accents, foam tape, Liquid applique

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute Santa treat box. I love it! Now I want that Bow die too! Happy Holidays!

Scrapper69 said...

That is soooo DANG CUTE Stacey! I LOVE the Santa which you colored perfectly! and then all the cute little embellishments on top of that makes this a super fun & festive gift idea! Have a great day!

Theresa

Melissa said...

So pretty! Love all the details on your Santa. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...