Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Ham It Up!

Hey everyone and happy Tuesday!
Today I have a super cute project to share with you, perfect for a birthday, that uses some awesome Jaded Blossom Stamps and Dies.


I used the Scallop Caddy Die to make my box using some dark blue cardstock and layered it with some patterned paper from Echo Park as well as some fun party banners along the back of my box using the Banner Dies. I stamped out that sweet little piggy from the Pig Out stamp set (I love this piggy!!) and colored him in with my Copics. I free hand cut a triangle from some patterned paper to create a party hat and added a hat brim by using the Banner Dies. I drew a line with my white gel pen for the elastic cording on the hat. I added my greeting, also from the Pig Out set, and finished off my box with a few sequins and Nuvo drops. 


I filled my little box with some white paper shred and some pink candies. Adorable!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: Nightshift Blue (MFT), White (Copic)
Patterned Paper: Summer Dreams (Echo Park)
Copics: R11, RV42, R32, N4, N6
Misc.: Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Bubblegum Blush Nuvo Drops, Clear Wink Of Stella, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Migdalia said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!

Scrapper69 said...

That is just so CUTE! I have that stamp set and haven't inked it up yet... I think I might have to pull it out! :)

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...