Monday, January 15, 2018

Jaded Blossom January Release: Day 1

Hey crafty friends! 
Welcome to the first day of the Jaded Blossom January Release!!
Today we are showing you projects made with a new stamp and a new die that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $115.99


January 2018 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $122.99

Today we are showing you the NEW Pillow Box Die and the NEW Fancy Valentine Stamp Set.
I decided to use both on my project for today.


I cut my Pillow Box from some polka dot patterned paper and put it together, which was so super easy! I cut out two hearts, one from vellum and one from a darker pink cardstock using the Heart Dies 1 & Heart Dies 2 and layered them on top of each other. I heat embossed my greeting from the Fancy Valentine stamp set with some silver embossing powder, added a bow and adhered my heart to the flap of the pillow box. 


I think this turned out so pretty and it was really fun to do. I can see using this die for so many occasions. The possibilities are endless!

Here is a look at both of the sets that we are showcasing today:



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I made for Day 2!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Recollections & Vellum
--Patterned Paper: Valentine (K & Co)
--Misc,: Versamark Ink, Silver Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Ribbon

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute pillow box!

Georgiana said...

What a pretty way to give a treat to your Valentine. I sure do like the font on this stamp set.

Migdalia said...

Such a darling treat!!
Awesome job!

Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Jen P said...

Cute project! Love the paper you chose!

Scrapper69 said...

So LOVELY Stacey! I think the pillow box is really pretty.. I totally love those sentiment stamps!! EEK! :)

Theresa

Michelle said...

very pretty and sweet ! love the embossing touch !

Anonymous said...

I like how you folded over that top part to decorate the front of the box. That looks really nice! Gorgeous project!

Evelyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...