Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom January Release Day: 2

Hey crafty friends! 
It's day 2 of the Jaded Blossom January Release!! Yay!!
Today we are showing you projects made with a new stamp that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $115.99


January 2018 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $122.99

The stamp set being showcased today is called....Date Night and it is so incredibly cute!!
Here is a look at what I made with it:


I picked up a little bag of candy and decided to make a little cover for it. I cut and scored some white cardstock based on my bag's dimension and added a little velcro dot on the inside to keep it closed.  To decorate the outside of the bag, I cut out a rectangle from the Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 set from some blue patterned paper and added it to my bag with some foam tape. I stamped that cute couple in the hot air balloon from the NEW Date Night stamp set, did a little bit of simple coloring and paper pieced the heart balloon. I cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2 and fussy cut the inside part. I added a fun bow using the Bow Dies and tucked my sentiment behind it. I finished off my bag with a few enamel hearts. So cute!!



Here is a look at the stamp set being showcased today:

Date Night

Isn't this such a cute stamp set?? I love everything about this stamp set. The images, fonts, sentiments....all of it lol!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at what I made!
I really appreciate it!
See you tomorrow for a look at Day 3!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other products Used:
--Cardstock: Bazzill
--Patterned Paper: AC & DCWV
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine & Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: E23, E25, E27, E35, E50, E51, E79, R20
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Tiny Heart Shape Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Too cute!!

Migdalia said...

SUPER adorable, Stacey!! I think I LOVE this!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute candy sleeve!

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE candy sleeve and that candy looks YUMMY tooo!! Super cute!

Theresa

Michelle said...

soooo cute ! love the soft colors and the way you wrapped the treat !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...