Friday, January 19, 2018

Jaded Blossom's January Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's January 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Tina's awesome blog, The Scrappin Rabbit you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.


Here is a look at the project that I made to share with you all today:


A heart monitor!! How cute right?? I used a file from SVGCuttingFiles called, Heart Monitor Tube Holder. Once I had my monitor pieces put together, I stamped and heat embossed my greeting and heart beat using the new stamp from Jaded Blossom called, Heart Beats and added a pink enamel heart to the heart beat line. I added another enamel heart to the bottom of the holder and some pink crochet thread to act as the wires on the monitor. I filled a 1x6 clear tube with some conversation hearts and added my tube to the SVG file

 I thought it would be fun to add a little card to go along with my candy holder.

For my card, I made a little 3x3 notecard and decorated the front using the Fancy Valentine stamp set and a heart from the Heart Dies 1. I added some doodling, some more crochet thread and a couple of enamel hearts. I used the Envelope Dies to create a envelope for my card and another heart from the Heart Dies 1 to decorate the front. 


I think this is just so adorable!



Regular Price for the Release Package is $122.99

 Free stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/21, 11:59pm pst.

HEART DOILY

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 


BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the super talented Cindy


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Migdalia(January Guest Designer)
Gigi
Nicole
Lee-Ann
Candace O.
Mel
Jamie
Tina
Stacey (here)
Cindy
Michelle

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping and shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products:

SVGCuttingFiles Products:

Other Products:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Inks: Versamark and Onyx Black Versafine
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Candy Heart Sprinkles, Tiny Heart Sprinkles, White Embossing Powder, Pink Crochet Thread

26 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG! The heart monitor is clever!! I absolutely love it!Super cute card too!Awesome projects my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


antdoda said...

These are both so awesome!!

red1979 said...

Love your projects! That heart monitor is awesome.

Sue D said...

Love this idea--so clever. Cute card too.

Christi said...

Now how cute are your projects? I love the heart beat one! THat is too cool! Great work!

Iris said...

Super cute projects.

Sandy Bryan said...

Love Love Love your designs!

Unknown said...

OMG! That is so clever! Love Love Love!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

This is just darling! LOVE!

Unknown said...

Wow, cute project & card!!

cghundley said...

Darling heart monitor!
Works wonderful for the
treat tube. Lovely card.
Carla from Utah

SCRAPDIVA29 said...

Heart monitor!! Uber Cute!! Very creative here! Thanks for the inspiration 😍

Pretty Little Packaging said...

Super cute projects!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing and so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Ok seriously that’s so clever and cute!!! Too adorable, thanks for sharing your projects!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a wonderful project! Love the new release.

Georgiana said...

That sure is one cool heart monitor I wouldn't mind being attached to. Cute! Cute! Cute!

Vonmariedesign said...

Very cute!!!! I love the heart monitor theme!!!!

Tina H said...

This is too cute!! Love it!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your treat holder is so FLIPPIN' COOL!!!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Scrapper69 said...

Your project is so COOL & CREATIVE!!! I LOVE the set!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Michelle said...

so so cute ! LOVE the heart monitor its sooo cute , this was my daughters favorite project !

Melissa said...

Very cool! Love the new SVG file :)

teachdanz said...

such an aweseom set Stacey!! very creative ;)

Chark said...

fun and perfect duo!

Jen P said...

What a fun way to feature the new stamps! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...