Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Never Hide Your Crazy

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a project that I made for the Cut Club Blog using a fun file that can be found in the April 2019 Wizards Bundle. 


If you know me, then you know my daughter and I love all things Potter! Luna is actually my favorite female character so when I saw this file in the new Wizards Bundle, I had to make it into a shaped card to send to my daughter. I just welded two of the black panels together to form my card base and then proceeded to assemble the file on top of my base. I added a bit of silver glitter cardstock for the lenses and some silver confetti stars randomly around my card for a bit of sparkle and interest.


I popped up the white layer as well as the glasses with foam tape for a bit of dimension. I just love how this turned out and may end up having to keep it for myself hahaha!!!

SVG Cutting Files Used:
from the

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: Glitter (CTMH), Recollections
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Start Confetti, White Blizzard Glitter Nuvo Drops

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Now that is a FUN card! Love the shape and the sentiment!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...