Thursday, August 1, 2019

Congrats!

Hi everyone and happy August!
Today I have a sweet Congrats card to share with you that I made for my daughter.


My daughter is an RN and recently found out that she was nominated for a Daisy award! The Daisy Foundation celebrates nurses that provide extraordinary care and compassion. You can ready more about the Daisy Foundation by clicking this link, if you are interested. It goes without saying that I am one proud mama lol! This cute little image from Stamping Bella was perfect for me to create a Congrats card for her! 

I started by creating my card base from some white cardstock and using the Blueprints 27 die from MFT to cut out my two patterned papers. I pieced them together & stamped my Congrats along the bottom with some Versafine Black ink and added my patterned paper to my card base. I stamped out that adorable image from the Daisy Squidgy stamp set from Stamping Bella and colored her in with my Copic markers. I used my Scan N Cut to cut her out and popped her up onto a die cut circle. I then added my circle to the front of my card with some more foam tape for even more dimension. I completed my card with some white sequins and some yellow Nuvo drops. 


I think this turned out so incredibly cute and I know it will put a big smile on her face!

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:

&

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supplies:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill & Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Family Ties (Pebbles)
--Stamps: Daisy Squidgy (Stamping Bella), Big Scripty Words (Lawn Fawn)
--Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Circle Stax, Blueprints 27 (MFT)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: C0, C1, B34, B37, B39, E000, E00, E21, E23, E25, Y15, Y18, YG17, Yg67
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Wink Of Stella, Yellow Nuvo Drops, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, White Gel Pen



9 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous card, love that image!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Congrats to your daughter!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

*Vicki* said...

Such a very sweet image and a darling card design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Nikki Spencer said...

This is super sweet and you've met the Just Add Ink challenge criteria beautifully! Love those polka dots too! Thanks for sharing with us this week.

Sherri Thacker said...

What a perfect card for your daughter. Love the color combination too!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is super cute! I love the image! And I'm so happy for your Daughter!

Theresa

Chantell Randall said...

This is a really sweet little image - it is perfect for your Daughter and her Daisy Award. Lovely card. Chantell Just Add Ink

ColourmehappyDi said...

such a happy & sweet card. Love your colour & pattern choices, and the little girl is adorable. How exciting for your daughter. I'm sure she'll love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.
Di

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...