Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Wonderful Birthday Wishes

Hi friends!
I hope are having a fabulous day!

Today starts a new challenge over at the


Make Your Mark simply means we want to see your coloring using pens, pencils, markers, chalks, inks, etc. Easy right? Here is a look at what I created:


 I have had this stamp set from MFT for quite awhile now, I immediately ordered it when it came out in Spring 2020 cause I loved the images so much! Unfortunately, it has sat untouched...until now! I was so happy to pull it out of the packaging and actually ink it up! Yay!! I started by layering some pretty patterned paper onto an white A2 cardbase. I colored all my images with Copic markers and then used my Scan N Cut to cut them out. Once my colored images were all cut out, I built my scene onto a white rectangle, using a grass die as well, and stamped my greeting in the top corner. I tucked some pieces behind a layer of grass and popped others up with foam tape for some dimension. I popped up my scene with even more foam tape onto my card front and finished off my card with some enamel dots and a little bit of paper piecing on her apron. So cute!!

Copic Colors Used:
--House: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E23, E25, E27, R24, R27, R29, R89, C00, C0, Y15, Y11--
--Mushrooms: E40, E41, E42, R24, R27, R29--
--Gnome Skin: E00, E01, E11, R20--
--Gnome hair: E21, E23, E25, E27--
--Gnome Clothes: B21, B23, B26, B34--
--Flower Pot: E04, E07, E08, G24, Y15--
--Sky: B0000, B000--

I hope you will stop by the Addicted To Stamps & More challenge blog to see the fabulous cards the team made as well as joining us and playing along! I would love to see what you create!


Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at our latest creation!
I really appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Crafty Hugs,

Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Neenah & Georgia Pacific)
--Patterned Paper: Fine & Dandy (Echo Park)
--Stamps: Hanging With My Gnomies (MFT)
--Dies: Stitched Grass Die and Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (My Creative Time)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Enamel Dots, Clear Wink Of Stella, Copic Sketch Markers




3 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

You have created such a fabulously cute scene here, Stacey and it is so bright, cheery, and beautifully coloured!
Take care.
Hugs
Carol x

laurie said...

Your scene is so adorable..I love gnomes!

Izzy Scrap said...

It was worth to pull this stamp set out and to finally use it ! I love the adorable scene you built with it and your colouring is just amazing !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...