Thursday, January 13, 2022

Tickled Pink!

Hi everyone and happy Thursday!
I hope you are having a fabulous day and were able to get some crafty time in!
I wanted to pop on here real quick and share a card that I made for a few challenges.

The challenges that I will be entering are:
&



Here is a look at the card that I created:


My daughter recently got engaged and I wanted to make her a card to congratulate her.
I love the colors in the photo from The Card Concept and these little flamingos were just perfect for my card! I started by creating an A2 card base from some white cardstock and layering a light pink scallop rectangle on top. I cut some patterned paper, along with a small strip of black glitter paper, and added  that to my card front. I stamped my flamingos with some black ink and colored them with my Copic markers before running them through my Scan N Cut to cut them out. Once they were cut out, I glued them onto a light pink die cut heart and popped it up onto my card with some foam tape. I stamped the sentiment, notched each end and used more foam tape to adhere it to my card. I completed my card with some black enamel dots and a fun black and white polka dot bow. 

**Copic Colors Used**
--Flamingos: R81, R83, R85, YR21, YR23--

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Crafty Hugs,
Products Used:
  • Cardstock: Pink Lemonade (MFT), White (Hammermill), Black Glitter (Recollections)
  • Patterned Paper: XOXO (AC)
  • Stamps: Fabulous Flamingos (Sunny Studio Stamps)
  • Dies: Blueprints 27 & Fishtail Foundations (MFT), Heart Dies 2 (Jaded Blossom)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Misc.: Enamel Dots (The Paper Studio), Copic Sketch Markers, Black Micron Pen, Black Ribbon, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen





7 comments:

Dawn T said...

This is such a cute card Stacey. Thanks for sharing it with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Congrats to your daughter
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Stacey:
WOWZERS! This is a stunner. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art and talent with us. It's such a TREAT to see art like this and I do hope you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT Member
The Card Concept Challenge Blog

Karen Letchworth said...

On another note.....I'd sure LOVE to have you stop by and share your art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. My challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. Our awesome sponsors provide amazing prizes for each challenge and I'd LOVE to have you join us.
In fact, I'm looking for Guest Designers for 2022. Please stop by and look around, see if Word Art Wednesday is a place where you'd like to play along and possibly guest design. I'd LOVE to hear from you if this is something you're interested in doing. Have a wonderful week...your art was sure a blessing to me today.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - challenge blog
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - personal blog

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute!!! Love your sweet flamingos, just so fun! Thank you so much for taking the time to play at Time Out.

Janis Lewis said...

Congrats to your daughter!! How exciting! This card is so cute. You always make such awesome cards. Thank you so much sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round

Nonni said...

This is so so so cute!! I love the touches of black and all the different papers you used. The dies you chose are so perfect too for a romantic card. Wonderful work! Thank you for joining us at Time Out and do not miss our new Inspired by Words challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...