Thursday, April 14, 2022

Just Because...

 Hi everyone!
I hope your day is off to a fabulous start!

Today I am sharing simple & adorable card that I made using the new Clubby Dragons stamp set from


How cute is this little dragon? I just love him! 
I started my card by creating an A2 cardbase from white cardstock and covering it with some purple paper that I die cut out using a stitched rectangle. I used another stitched rectangle and cut out a piece of patterned paper from the Painted Crush 6x6 Paper Pack and layered that on top. I colored that sweet little dragon & flowers from the Clubby Dragons stamp set with my COPIC markers and used the coordinating die to cut them out. I die cut a tag and added my sentiment, dragon, flowers and a cloud onto it before attaching it to my card with foam tape. I completed my card with a little twine bow to my tag and a tiny die cut butterfly. So super cute!!

COPIC colors used:
--Dragon: C1, C2, V12, V01, V000, Y000, Y00, Y11--
--Flowers: Y19, Y15, G24, C0, R81--

I would also love to play along in the following challenges:
&


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Ink N Splatter Products Used:
Other Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Purple (Recollections)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More, Stitched cartoon Cloud Dies, Tag Die Layers (My Creative Time), Fishtail Foundations (MFT), Spring Banner Dies (Jaded Blossom)
  • Misc.: Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, Twine, White Gel Pen



8 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Oh My, such an adorable little Dragon and the coloring is wonderful. Great card design too, Thanks for sharing with us at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and we hope you'll play often.
Donna
Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Elaine Stark said...

So adorable and pretty colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

stampinwithanita said...

Such a wonderful card with the layers and cute cute image. Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Nat said...

This is just so adorable! and perfect for our theme. Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
Natx

Donna Walls said...

I'm back wearing a different DT Hat to say Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see more of your lovely projects again very soon. Happy Easter!
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Aunty Sue said...

What a fab super cute card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

N-Eva said...

What a sweet card!!! Love the adorable image you used!! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...