Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Hi! Today's card was made for the June Sketch Challenge over at Paper Therapy. We were challenged to make a card based off of pagemaps sketch but to turn the card into something Patriotic. This is what I came up with:



I cut out the firecrackers from the Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge at 2 1/2 inches. I cut one each out of the blue and the red and then just paper pieced the red onto the blue. The border along the bottom also came from Stand and Salute. I used my gypsy to weld two of the banner borders together and cut it out to fit to length 3.4".

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and take a look! I appreciate it!


Supplies Used:
Cricut--Stand and Salute
Stampin' Up!--Whisper White Cardstock
DCWV--Blue and Red Cardstock
Stickles--Tiara
Misc.--White Signo Gel Pen & Zig Real Red Marker

1 comments:

senora_x said...

cute card! love the little scalloped banners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...