Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 You!

Whoa! Where has the time gone? I can not believe it is June already. I am so looking forward to lazy summer days hanging out with my kids. :)

Today's card is another Birthday Card. I have quite a few birthdays in June to make cards for. I made this card to play along with the sketch over at The Sweet Stop Challenge Blog (SSS58).



I am not very good at making masculine cards. For some reason, I have a really hard time with it. Maybe it's the lack of glitter and cupcakes? :) I am pretty pleased with how this one turned out though.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and take a look! I appreciate it!


Supplies Used:

Stampendous--Two You Stamp Set
Stampin' Up--Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Dimensionals, Kraft Cardstock
DCWV--Burgundy, Blue and Patterned Paper
Cricut cartridges--Storybook (Marquee cut at 2"), and George and Basic Shapes (Circles cut at 1/2" & 1")
Brads--Unknown

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I really like it and the colors! great job!
liz:o)

Dana White said...

This is a perfect Male card! thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop

Michele Gross said...

Great boy card!! The colors are very cool and so is the layout :) Just wanted to pop over for a visit to tell you I got my felt flower tutorial posted-yay! Stop by when you get a chance :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...